Re: set up windows mail

Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish

Contact your ISP or visit their Website for the correct settings.
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]
Imperial Beach, CA

"Kenia Miller" <roberta3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%23nRrqRfILHA.1868@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How do I set up Windows Vista mail?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: cannot send mail from outbox
    ... That will allow me to verify that you have changed to the correct settings. ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Yes, I have Yahoo! ... Windows Mail in Vista. ...
  • Re: Gmail
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Not Windows Mail. ... Windows Mail, the box "enable access to this program" comes unchecked, hit ... then click on "Set program ...
  • Re: message stuck in outbox & mail site problems
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Do you mean that Yahoo emails ... If so, you can change that default in Windows Mail: ... Accounts, select your Yahoo mail account, Properties, Advanced, ...
  • Re: My problems saving or opening attachments with Windows Mail
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... It is possible that one of the up-dates of AVG, in the past days, had a ... Windows mail is working again. ... Vista will have to replace a good product, ...
  • Re: Windows Security Pop-Up Requires Logon for WinMail Retrieval
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... I suggest getting a free Gmail or Hotmail account and setting that up ... in your Windows Mail. ... Which antivirus are you running? ...