Re: username and password request

Which antivirus are you running? Some of them cause problems with
Windows Mail over time. Make sure it is not configured to scan emails.

Since the account is probably corrupted, delete that account, restart
Windows Mail, then recreate the account.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Vistanana" wrote in message news:425A1E97-7940-4E96-86C9-6A068E5DECFE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a similar problem. Started out asking for username and password
repeatedly; now will not download mail at all, even tho it says it is
receiving mail from the server. AT&T says this is a Windows Mail issue which
they do not support. They gave me the fee-based Support Plus number:
1-800-294-3464. However, I haven't called bc it costs money.

.