Re: Windows Mail; delete selected items

Try these options.

How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html

WMUtil
http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/Default.aspx
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Kees" <Kees@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:F1DDCE31-D8A0-46AF-B2C7-09F69CC55A42@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When I select items in a box and try to delete them, I get the message: (Er
is een onbekende fout opgetreden) An unknown error occurred.
--
Kees

  • Re: Cannot Empty Deleted Items Folder
    ... How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail ... MS-MVP [Mail] ... Temporary solution was to move all the mail to my SpamFighter folder which was quite happy to delete it. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: messages stuck in outbox
    ... How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail ... MS-MVP [Mail] ... it will not let any emails come in or go out now. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Inbox
    ... How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail ... MS-MVP [Mail] ... It wont let me delete it. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: You have unsent messages
    ... How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail ... MS-MVP [Mail] ... THERE ARE NO MESSAGE WAITING TO BE SENT, I DO HAVE DRAFTS IN DRAFTS ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Problems deleting from the DELETE ITEMS & JUNK MAIL folders
    ... How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail ... MS-MVP [Mail] ... Cannot delete certain messages from the DELETE ITEMS & JUNK MAIL folders. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)