Re: Error Message send mail

According to your provider, you should be using the server name smtp.tiscali.it
see
http://assistenza.tiscali.it/tecnica/posta/configurazioni/windows/windows_mail/2.php

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Luciano" wrote in message news:8DF742E2-66D9-4287-9821-4E5E1AD664A0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am now receiving the following
Error Message.

Errore sconosciuto. Oggetto 'Fw: ', Account: 'pop.tiscali.it', Server:
'smtpmail.tiscali.it', Protocollo: SMTP, Risposta del server: '421 Cannot
connect to SMTP server 213.205.32.10 (213.205.32.10:25), connect error
10060', Porta: 25, Protezione (SSL): No, Errore del server: 421, Numero di
errore: 0x800CCC67

  • Re: understanding IIS SMTP log entries
    ... this case is "local" on my IIS SMTP server or on the recipient's end? ... Specifically the 400 means a temporary error, 50 means the receiving ... As far as reverse DNS is concerned, the fairly widely accepted norm is ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.smtp_nntp)
  • Re: Trapping an email sent from a device
    ... If I don't find anything else, i'll try by implementing an SMTP server ... but my thoughts were more in listening to some port on ... receiving it on time is something more imprecise... ...
  • Re: (OT) Mail got blocked because of SORBS/DYNABLOCK
    ... The account that trigger the ... > received the mail from my SMTP server. ... triggering the rule at the receiving end. ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: Email sending
    ... Sending and receiving use different servers. ... wifi hotspot) the smtp server _must_ be the server provided by the ... current connection rather than your isp connection. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Recent issues...
    ... Our ASP application has been sending emails using SMTP server for almost ... All of a sudden we keep receiving these random ... undelveriables, which doesn't make sense since this email address ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.smtp_nntp)