Re: to send emails and remoe erro messages

First, you have to enter the correct settings in order to access your email account.
Your email account provider has that information on their website.

When you get an error message, right-click on it, select Copy, then Paste it into a reply here.

Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64
http://download.live.com/wlmail
"Pieter Kausina" wrote in message news:uZU9EzPILHA.5668@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

how can i send email and removed errors and what makes them error

  • Re: Error message - cant open access database due to potential securi
    ... > I emailed a zipped Access 2000 database to a friend who is using ... > to open it he gets an error message: ... > Microsoft Access will not open the file due to security prblems. ... I don't check the Email account attached ...
  • Re: Mail stuck in outbox
    ... What type of email account are you trying to setup? ... We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message. ... that is stuck in the Outbox? ... > just set up windows mail with bellsouth.net account, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant send email
    ... Unfortunately the error message you stated means that the email account ... identity in outlook express with hotmail or some orther pop3 account, ... > provider & we were able to verify that it is not them. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Problem with SMTP
    ... When I try to send an email via Alpine, the following error message ... The email account is provided by gmail, ... my SMTP configuration in the pinerc file is the following: ...
    (comp.mail.pine)
  • Re: Please help
    ... Your email account provider has that information. ... They should have a help page on their website. ... I believe I typed in IMAP as the server type name ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)