Re: email problem

Like the error says, the recipient email address syntax is invalid.
An email address can't contain a space character, such as you have
after 'the' in info@the bluerockinn.com.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"celticdane" wrote in message news:02C03CBC-4203-4588-9860-CCB2F26255C7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have had no problems send emails until today. Received the below message;
I've ot made any changes to any settings. Thanks for your help.

The rejected e-mail address was 'info@the bluerockinn.com'. Subject
'Reservations?', Account: 'pop.hughes.net', Server: 'smtp.hughes.net',
Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '501 5.1.3 Bad recipient address syntax',
Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 501, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

  • RE: login and email problems
    ... Please carefully check settings required in my previous post and post the ... Install the RPC ping utility on the client computer and then open a command ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... Leave the Default Gateway of the internal NIC blank of the server box. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Monitoring and Alerts
    ... Relay settings for Exchange SMTP Virtual Server: ... we pursue the performance alerts issue further. ... | Subject: Re: Monitoring and Alerts ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: User-Specific Settings
    ... clear statement from the vendor that running ACT! ... Server is *not* supported. ... it would explain why changes in settings are not preserved. ... MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.apps)
  • Re: All remote access stopped ?
    ... Server 2003 Remote Web Workplace ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... <Firewall Settings on lefthand side, Advanced settings, Under attack ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: MySQL/PHPMyAdmin on FC3 Connection Problem
    ... // You can disable a server config entry by setting host to ''. ... MySQL server ... MySQL control user settings ... table to describe the display fields ...
    (Fedora)