Re: Im trying to send pictures in my other email acct but when I do wi

Do you get an error message? Is a message stuck in the Outbox?

How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html

WMUtil
http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/Default.aspx
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"lilharleybear" <lilharleybear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:067EAF10-5BB5-4700-88A0-716E3FABF9A2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows mail wants to send it and it never goes out. I dont like Windows mail
I have incredimail and I want to send it out from that, Can anyone help me,.,,

  • Re: "Send" command not working
    ... with Windows Mail. ... error message I get when I go to "Send" is a Microsoft Windows Error Message ... Outbox keeps getting bigger and bigger. ... Move the messages that are in the Outbox, to your Drafts folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Unknown Error occured
    ... Although that article only mentions Outbox, it works for all mail folders. ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Do you get an error message in Windows Mail? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: One or more messages in your outbox do not have a valid accoun
    ... I had the same problem with the error message saying: ... messages in your outbox do not have a valid account specified" but I figured ... out how to fix it on my own, what you do is go to the windows mail and click ... That page offers two download options. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: "Send" command not working
    ... I put all messages in the Outbox into the Drafts Folder, ... with Windows Mail. ... error message I get when I go to "Send" is a Microsoft Windows Error Message ... Outbox keeps getting bigger and bigger. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant send emails
    ... outbox to the drafts folder, an error message comes up saying that it can't ... Until I can get this message out of my outbox. ... Messages may be stuck in the Outbox when you use Windows Mail on a computer that is running Windows Vista ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)