Re: Future

Did you have a question?

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"j ochoa" wrote in message news:OCa6VcFILHA.4920@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:et4eLgaGLHA.6120@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Microsoft has recommended the following replacement forum:

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/vistanetworking/threads

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Rainald Taesler" wrote in message news:#mjYmSaGLHA.6120@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As MS is closing the NewsGroups in favour of the "Forums", I'm wondering
in which Forum the users of WinMail might meet again in the future.

The process of killing the NGs is progressive. The majority of the
German groups does no longer exist and the rest is reduced day by day.
{siiigh}

I could not yet detect a forum which would fit for WinMail.
Does anybody know more than poor Me?

TIA
Rainald

  • Re: word 2010 beta problems
    ... "Create Your Account," and is that something different and less ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... in the public forum. ... All the other office programs work just fine! ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: word 2010 beta problems
    ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... in the public forum. ... All the other office programs work just fine! ... validate just fine....I have tried the repair option, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
    ... Ron Symonds ... Microsoft MVP (Expression Web) ... this forum is 99% populated ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Create my own Template
    ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... This is my first post on this forum as I was searching for Mic Word ... up with 4 steps that will populate that template in appropriate boxes. ... I would like to create my own template and wizard to assist. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: This forum needs help
    ... This is not a forum, ... Microsoft MVP - Digital Media ... Troubleshooting Windows Media Player Error Messages ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)