Re: How to use Outlook Express in Windows 7

As I indicate on the page, one can hack Win7 to get Windows Mail working (see for instance http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic137494.html). As I indicate there as well, WinMail has a number of bugs and features missing from OE.

steve

"FromTheRafters" <erratic @nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message news:i19ju4$ctd$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Rainald Taesler" <taesler@xxxxxx> wrote in message
FromTheRafters wrote:
"Rainald Taesler" wrote:

It might pretty well be that I might be missing something.
But - honestly speaking - which advantages would OE under XP-mode
have over WinMail?

I would miss the 'source edit' function.

How come?
WinMail has it!
Any notable differences in so far?

My mistake, I was thinking Windows Live Mail Desktop, not Windows Mail.

Do you have Windows Mail on Windows 7?

.