Re: cant send or recieve email, asking for user nane and password,

Account: 'pop3.live.com', Server: 'pop3.live.com', Protocol: POP3, Server
Response: '-ERR mailbox could not be opened', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes,
Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92

"Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" wrote:

Please don't try to write your entire problem description on the Subject line.
Use that white space in the body of the message.

When you get that repeated prompt for username and password, click Cancel,
which should then produce an error message. Right-click on your error message,
copy, then paste it into a reply here. We can't do much troubleshooting without
the complete error message.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"dorty halloran" wrote in message news:uDJF6FqHLHA.5700@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Word document starting on top line
    ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so ... if I open an existing document the White Space is shown but ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: MICROSOFT WORD PROBLEM
    ... Word 2000 doesn't have the "white space" feature, ... Normal rather than Print Layout view? ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Word 2007 Top Page View Cut Off
    ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... The top ruler shows 8.5" with the leftmost and rightmost inches grayed ... displayed at the very top of the page without any white space above it. ... bottom and left margins are white and do not contain any text. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: how do I get page breaks to show in draft view?
    ... I've found I really like Print Layout with white space hidden as well. ... I'm not sure if you ever tried suppressing the white space in Print ... Microsoft Office MVP ... MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/ ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Word document starting on top line
    ... (because so many people hid the white space unintentionally and ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... if I open an existing document the White Space is shown but ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)