Re: How can I import contacts from Windows Mail to Outlook 2003

Hooplehead

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"way2go109" <way2go109.4dufxb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:way2go109.4dufxb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dave,

Thanks for the info. Your directions worked like a charm. I Googled
how to import from Windows Mail to Outlook 2003 and was directed to this
forum. This is the first time I have joined a forum and replied to a
thread other than when I had to do so for graduate tech ed courses years
ago; but I just wanted to thank you.

--
way2go109
way2go109's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/242713.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: MS Office 2003 on XP
    ... "Peter Foldes" wrote: ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Another great example of how Word 2007 "brings commands closer to the surface"
    ... Please post all follow-up questions to the newsgroup. ... assistance by email can not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: W2K3 and Exchange
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... I have given them all a separate email accounts and they access these accounts separately on their workstations. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: malware affecting IE7 on XP
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... of stolen code and utilities that will block access to anti malware web sites and other ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Office de-activated after memory upgrade and will not re-activ
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... This has occurred after a RAM upgrade - I upgraded to 1.5 mb by ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)