RE: cannot send or receive email

Sorry about my most recent post. my response was sent in error.

"sickofPC" wrote:

Hi

I cannot send or receive email.

Here is the error message

The rejected e-mail address was 'ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'. Subject 'wefww',
Account: 'mail.c21maximum.ca', Server: 'mail.c21maximum.ca', Protocol: SMTP,
Server Response: '452 <ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Mailbox size limit exceeded',
Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 452, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

Please help I need this email to run my business.

Thanks

  • RE: Non-negative number required. Parameter name: byteCount
    ... Is your ASP.NET server service built on ASP.NET 1.1 or 2.0? ... The problem however is that the content (or error message) returned from ... InvalidOperationException with the message text of client found response ... Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead ...
  • Re: cant send emails
    ... When you got that error message, ... Enable the "My server requires authentication" option. ... "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant send emails containing photos
    ... "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ... otherwise I've just cut and pasted the error message. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant send emails containing photos
    ... the error message suggests that the format of the email address you munged in your post was the problem: ... "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ...