RE: cannot send or receive email

Sorry about my most recent post. my response was sent in error.

"sickofPC" wrote:

I cannot send or receive email.

Here is the error message

The rejected e-mail address was 'ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'. Subject 'wefww',
Account: '', Server: '', Protocol: SMTP,
Server Response: '452 <ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Mailbox size limit exceeded',
Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 452, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

Please help I need this email to run my business.