Re: How can I import contacts from Windows Mail to Outlook 2003

Dave,

Thanks for the info. Your directions worked like a charm. I Googled
how to import from Windows Mail to Outlook 2003 and was directed to this
forum. This is the first time I have joined a forum and replied to a
thread other than when I had to do so for graduate tech ed courses years
ago; but I just wanted to thank you.

--
way2go109
way2go109's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/242713.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Terse and unhelpful MVP response
    ... Outlook Express or Windows Mail are good newsreaders. ... WHAT is meant by this "help" to a question posted in a forum area? ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: I cant copy and paste a message
    ... Windows Mail forum. ... :> Windows Mail is not Outlook Express. ... My question is for a neighbor who has Windows Mail. ...
  • Re: Mail Problems
    ... Windows Mail program. ... posting in the wrong forum. ... We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message. ... I have Outlook Express. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cant copy and paste a message
    ... My question is for a neighbor who has Windows Mail. ... Outlook Express.) ... Will I have to go to another forum to post this question or can someone on ...
  • Re: My CDO code SPAMMING! :)
    ... Wrong forum, since your code has nothing to do with Outlook. ... using CDO 1.21, it would make sense to post here, but you're using CDO for ... > Set oConn = CreateObject ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba)