Re: Problem with email

Contact your ISP. It is probably a temporary glitch on their end.

steve

"sue darrow" <suedarrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:B657BEC3-B101-4CFE-8986-D3F3E72CEF69@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Out of nowhere I am now getting this message when I try to send or receive
email I have never seen this before and have never had to do this before.
Wants my usernane and password.

Account: 'Sues Home', Server: 'pop.charter.net', Protocol: POP3, Server
Response: '-ERR mail storage services unavailable, wait a few minutes and try
again.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number:
0x800CCC92

  • Re: PUNCHING JERRY STUCKLE IN THE FACE
    ... I hate people who molest or harm children. ... No, they don't, Steve. ... omh posting slanderous material on the net is certainly grounds for prosecution and will get him a nice fine. ... now you've got his email trail to his isp, isp is contacted, omh is off the web...albeit, briefly. ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: Finally! Michel Blocks Iberia on CD
    ... >> just a few dollars a month you could get a decent news service that would ... >> Steve ... What is so complicated here, Tom, that you ... Tom's ISP doesn't provide newsgroups so he is using Google's groups. ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Singing monkey
    ... Steve that the person is got dumped by an ISP. ... LOL! ... Snit? ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Treifleman, Nazi and porn-seeker..........Re: Nu Labour love poem
    ... > It has nothing to do with my ISP, but feel free to send them what ever you ... > I can only comment as I see it, if your claiming not to be the Steve Day ... > Rifleman I have commented about then that is up to you to disprove. ... > But Sir, you directed those comments at me, Steve Day, one of many Steve ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: cannot receive specific e-mail
    ... I had my ISP check my 2 accounts for any ... Thank you, Steve T. ... Does the error message give the ... I'd try an alternative email source and then ask them to send you one of the ...