Re: Windows Live Mail on XP ...........................................

If you haven't used the Groups feature or don't care about it,
you can simply export your contacts from Windows Mail using
the CSV format, than import that file into the contacts for
Windows Live Mail. The CSV format does not preserve the Group
assignments in your contacts.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Steven E. Franklin" wrote in message news:#V1$jkvHLHA.1868@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would like to know if there is a way to transfer my contacts from Vista Windows Mail to Windows Live Mail in Windows XP Home?

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail

  • What is the maximum number of files that a directory can contain on Windows XP?
    ... We have some external systems that send us data in CSV format. ... These CSV files are periodically deposited in a specific directory on ... Windows XP server. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Windows contacts opens in picture mode
    ... I imported my contacts from outlook express to windows mail (exported and ... then imported in csv format from OE to mail (as directed on microsofts web ... This happen when trying to open contacts in mail or directly opening windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows contacts opens in picture mode
    ... Open Windows Contacts. ... Select Customize This Folder, ... then imported in csv format from OE to mail (as directed on microsofts web ... This happen when trying to open contacts in mail or directly opening windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: email address book
    ... I would prefer that you export the contacts as a CSV (Windows). ... that the CSV format supports Contacts better as compared to the PST file ... > Are you certain you are using Outlook? ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Windows 7 email program?
    ... Until recently, none of the implementations of BASIC had the advantages of Fortran, COBOL or Pascal. ... The original design criteria for BASIC was that it could be used with minimal resources. ... Then MS abandoned that for Windows and its subsequent languages, of which Fortran is not included. ... assuming you are now using Windows Mail, install Windows Live Mail. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)