Windows Live Mail on XP ...........................................

I would like to know if there is a way to transfer my contacts from Vista Windows Mail to Windows Live Mail in Windows XP Home?

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail

  • RE: Windows 7....and Windows Mail Client
    ... Can you please supply the name of a third party email client that will ... Vista Windows Mail was really bad, ... Windows Live Mail is by far the worst! ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: So what email program is actually being distributed on Windows 7 m
    ... Windows is no longer going to come with, or attached to, ... the hard disks of the first Windows 7 machines to handle ... I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY VISTA WINDOWS MAIL SHUTS DOWN EVERY TIME YOU FORWARD AN E-MAIL. ... I DOWNLOADED WINDOWS 7 INTO MY TOSHIBA 64 BIT LAP TOP BUT THE FILE DIDN'T ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: So what email program is actually being distributed on Windows 7 m
    ... Windows is no longer going to come with, or attached to, ... email, some middle level of word processing, some middle ... the hard disks of the first Windows 7 machines to handle ... I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY VISTA WINDOWS MAIL SHUTS DOWN EVERY TIME YOU FORWARD AN E-MAIL. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: send document as an attachment gives me faxing option only
    ... Other options in the "send to" dialog are available if your default email application is Vista Windows Mail, or Outlook Express, or Outlook that is the same version as Word, or another MAPI-compliant email application. ... only get the choice to fax document, i want to be able to send document as an attachment option Could anyone help me? ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Windows 7 email program?
    ... Until recently, none of the implementations of BASIC had the advantages of Fortran, COBOL or Pascal. ... The original design criteria for BASIC was that it could be used with minimal resources. ... Then MS abandoned that for Windows and its subsequent languages, of which Fortran is not included. ... assuming you are now using Windows Mail, install Windows Live Mail. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)