ATT and Windows Mail

Windows Mail and ATT has been working fine together, until recently. I am
not allowed to send mail anymore. It still receives fine. I received the
error message below.

The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'st . Agnes', Account:
'mail.bellsouth.net', Server: 'smtp.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

  • Re: error message in windows mail
    ... Does ATT have forums for it's customers to help each other? ... That is usually the best way to determine if an ISP is having problems; if they are having problems and have forums for use by their customers, then many people would be affected and people will post messages in the ISP's forums. ... I began recieveing an error message today and after ... Can I just reinstall windows mail as it is free ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Email in Outlook
    ... I have a live.com address and want it to go through windows mail. ... My ISP is ... att so they give me their server info in enter for a att address and I need ... live.com incoming and outgoing server info to complete the vista windows mail ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Transport emails from one isp to new isp
    ... If you've already downloaded all messages from your Roadrunner account into Windows Mail, ... Contact ATT for instrux on setting up your new account in Windows Mail. ... Just ran speedtest.net and got 12.41 mb/s down and .49 mb/s up. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: error message in windows mail
    ... I get the usual runaround from ATT who claim that Microsoft Mail "is a new ... so there is no modem or server problem. ... emails from att-yahoo. ... Can I just reinstall windows mail as it is free ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: "There was an error saving one or more of the attachments."
    ... Sorry it is not .att. ... "karstiil" wrote: ... windows mail, on my newly installed Vista operating system. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)