ATT and Windows Mail
- From: jwhardin99 <jwhardin99@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 12:17:29 -0700
Windows Mail and ATT has been working fine together, until recently. I am
not allowed to send mail anymore. It still receives fine. I received the
error message below.
The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'st . Agnes', Account:
'mail.bellsouth.net', Server: 'smtp.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
- Prev by Date: Re: windows mail
- Next by Date: My Windows mail does not recognize some attachments sent by a certain computer - any idea why this might be? Bell mail, through sympatico does recognize the attachments.
- Previous by thread: Error Message
- Next by thread: Re: ATT and Windows Mail