Re: I can't send email from Windows Mail

Do you use Cox Communications? Is your error message *exactly* like the OP's?

Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Debbie" <Debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4F8018F1-6CB0-4A92-9BB5-08A697CA74AC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i am getting that same error since yesterday. But I don't have an answer....
Hopefully someone else can help us...

"Joan" wrote:

I have Windows Vista and am using Windows Mail as my Outlook Express will not
work with Vista. I have been receiving and sending for a year now with
Windows Mail/Vista up until yesterday. . .I went to send email like every
other day and it wouldn't send to one person or to a few people. I do
receive a lot of emails so I am sending on a daily basis. . . I have a home
business.

I have called my ISP Cox and they told me it was a Microsoft problem. I
have not made any changes in anything. This is the message I am receiving:

inactivity. Subject ' A New Assignment for NASA ?', Account: 'Pete and Joan',
Server: 'smtp.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error
Number: 0x800CCC0F

I checked all my settings for my Cox emails. . .everything is the same. .
.the authentication is checked on all. I don't know what else to do when
everything has been going out until yesterday.

Appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks