Re: Vista Windows Upgrade affecting IE8 and Live Mail

I m canot receive anny e-Mail , How can I get some help ?
"Bill W" <Bill W@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:057C3CC1-10DE-4217-A886-2A3B802482A2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
After the last Windows Update all the passwords for my email accts in Live
Mail are erased and it will not "Save" any password entered. I have deleted
and reentered all the Email Accts to no avail. Also IE8 now has the Default
Search Provider removed and it will not allow me to select a Default Search
Provider. I get an error that a program has reset the Default Search
Provider. No other Search Providers are listed except for "Bing"

.