RE: connection fails daily

I am having the same exact issue. When I reboot my computer, my IMAP e-mail
will work fine, but after 20-30 minutes, I get the same error message and
issue. My website host and internet provider have run test and say there are
no issues on their ends.

If anyone has found a workable solution, please let me know. I use this
e-mail for my business and I can't keep rebooting my computer every 30
minutes all day long just to get Windows Mail to work!

"fcsark9handler" wrote:

I have Windows Vista
For the last 2 months every evening between 5PM and 10PM I cannot receive or
send email. The message I get is

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail.hughes.net', Server:
'mail.hughes.net', Protocol: POP 3, Port: 110, Secure (SSL): No, Socket
Error: 10061, Error Number Ox800CCCOE

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'windows mail', Server:
'mail.hughes.net', Protocol: POP 3, Port 110, Secure (SSL): No, Socket Error:
10061, Error Number Ox800CCCOE

My email runs fine any other time except between those times above. Why?
Thanks
--
fcsark9handler
.