start up inbox , how to restore

Windows mail now starts up in the local folders page instead of the inbox,
how to
reset it to start up in the inbox again?
--
Sharon Waters

  • Re: Cannot Clear Pocket Outlook
    ... Resync Inbox with Outlook, but configure Outlook to only do one day. ... over wll remain on your Pocket PC until you hard reset. ... Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices www.pocketpc.com ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: outlook filter applied
    ... views and reset the built-in ones back to their default. ... I installed outlook 2007 that I received with my new windows based mobile ... in the top right hand corner of the inbox the is ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Clearing contacts on iPAQ
    ... When I press the Contacts and Inbox buttons, followed by the Reset button, I ... A dialogue box will pop up asking for confirmation. ... Laura Rooke ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • RE: my e-mail does not have the "From" list anymore how do i get it
    ... If you're talking about the From column in the Inbox, you can either reset ... use the Field Chooser to add the From field back to the view. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • OL07 Favorites go missing
    ... when I start it again, the Favorites are reset back to Inbox, Unread Mail ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)