RE: I can't send email from Windows Mail

i am getting that same error since yesterday. But I don't have an answer....
Hopefully someone else can help us...

"Joan" wrote:

I have Windows Vista and am using Windows Mail as my Outlook Express will not
work with Vista. I have been receiving and sending for a year now with
Windows Mail/Vista up until yesterday. . .I went to send email like every
other day and it wouldn't send to one person or to a few people. I do
receive a lot of emails so I am sending on a daily basis. . . I have a home
business.

I have called my ISP Cox and they told me it was a Microsoft problem. I
have not made any changes in anything. This is the message I am receiving:

inactivity. Subject ' A New Assignment for NASA ?', Account: 'Pete and Joan',
Server: 'smtp.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error
Number: 0x800CCC0F

I checked all my settings for my Cox emails. . .everything is the same. .
.the authentication is checked on all. I don't know what else to do when
everything has been going out until yesterday.

Appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks

  • Re: No E Mail in Inbox
    ... >> account but under my main identity I get through the receiving list of ... >> this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of ... indicated that you recently got a live update from Norton that prompted a ... My guess is that you are going to try disabling Norton ...
  • Re: your server has unexpectedly terminated your connection
    ... > I already tried the antivirus. ... >>> Possible causes for this include server problems, ... I've been sending and receiving my email fine until I ...
  • Re: Vista Catch 22
    ... So, I'm looking forward to receiving my Vista pack and maybe, just ... The English language Vista arrived and I successfully installed, ... Install it and try to activate over the Internet. ... How to use the Microsoft Product Support Newsgroups.. ...
  • Re: Vista Catch 22
    ... So, I'm looking forward to receiving my Vista pack and maybe, just ... The English language Vista arrived and I successfully installed, ... I found a local computer shop that made a decent offer to use the ... Could someone clarify this disaster situation for me. ...
  • Norton Antivirus update and Outlook Express
    ... having e-mail problems as I was, i.e. receiving an error message stating ... causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period ...