RE: I can't send email from Windows Mail

i am getting that same error since yesterday. But I don't have an answer....
Hopefully someone else can help us...

"Joan" wrote:

I have Windows Vista and am using Windows Mail as my Outlook Express will not
work with Vista. I have been receiving and sending for a year now with
Windows Mail/Vista up until yesterday. . .I went to send email like every
other day and it wouldn't send to one person or to a few people. I do
receive a lot of emails so I am sending on a daily basis. . . I have a home
business.

I have called my ISP Cox and they told me it was a Microsoft problem. I
have not made any changes in anything. This is the message I am receiving:

inactivity. Subject ' A New Assignment for NASA ?', Account: 'Pete and Joan',
Server: 'smtp.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error
Number: 0x800CCC0F

I checked all my settings for my Cox emails. . .everything is the same. .
.the authentication is checked on all. I don't know what else to do when
everything has been going out until yesterday.

Appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks
.