RE: windows mail

will the thing is that every time i open windows mail it will say that theres
an errors

"Judibaby" wrote:

Everytime I close windows mail a pop up says "you have unsent messages in
your outbox, would you like to send them now".

Does anyone know how to get rid of this pop up? All other aspects of
windows mail seems to be working ok.

Thanks for anyone's help.

Judibaby

  • Re: Send/Receive Commands stop working
    ... This sentence doesn't make sense to me: "after I send a reply on to the Outbox, ... I may save the original message from the Inbox into a subject folder." ... Trend Micro antivirus is among the top three troublemakers for Windows Mail. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Unsent messages in outbox
    ... mail in outbox would I like to send it I select yes and it goes. ... When you start to download the wmutil.zip file, ... Windows Mail is not running. ... install another email program like Thunderbird or Microsoft Outlook. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: message stuck in outbox & Yahoo.com mail site problems
    ... Stuck in Outbox, said one or more messages in your otbox do not have a valid ... emails thinking that it wouldn't receive emails for my main E address. ... "Messages may be stuck in the Outbox when you use Windows Mail on a ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: message stuck in outbox & Yahoo.com mail site problems
    ... Do you mean that Yahoo emails ... If so, you can change that default in Windows Mail: ... Accounts, select your Yahoo mail account, Properties, Advanced, ... Stuck in Outbox, said one or more messages in your otbox do not have a valid ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: why the email wont leave the out box
    ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... in the Outbox in Vista Windows Mail: ... SMTP, Server Response: '250 8BITMIME', Port: 587, Secure: Yes, Server ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)