Re: can't send message

Have you ever sent email successfully before? What is different now?

Do you normally use webmail or Windows Mail? If the latter, who
provides your mail service?

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"carmen" wrote in message news:A61BD5BE-71E9-49FA-904E-9C37AED94707@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

couldn't send message due to not configured to send emails

  • Re: Cannot Send Email - Error
    ... My password was working fine using webmail, using my iPhone and from my ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... However, after the McAfee removal, deleting the email account, closing ... Windows Mail, then setting up the account once again - I still get the exact ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: 0x80004005 error message - driving me mad !! help please
    ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... In your browser go to your provider's webmail portal and log in. ... Then clean out all the folders in your webmail. ... then try Windows Mail again. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: e-mail problems
    ... POP mail rather than webmail. ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... Gmail instead of trying to use windows mail or outlook express. ... How do I fix this? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant recieve emails for last 2 days
    ... If nothing is arriving in your webmail, then it is not surprising that Windows Mail ... is not downloading anything. ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Will not send
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... webmail, it will send and receive but doesn't see anything sent from windows ... If I send to myself(from windows mail) I do not see it in mail or on ... mail folder and anywhere else that spam can get put. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)