Re: My e-mails are "converted" to attachments that i cant read

You are either extremely lucky, or else you have Norton's email scanning disabled.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Rainald Taesler" wrote in message news:i133pn$3sr$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Steve Cochran wrote:
You found the problem: Norton. It is extremely invasive and I would
recommend uninstalling it completely and getting something much less
invasive, such as Microsoft security essentials. See point 3 here
also: www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#3

Strange.
I for one have been using Norton AntiVirus since it first appeared back
in the DOS days. And I still have the latest version of Norton AV (and
only that <!>) in my system.

I can not remember, however, to have ever had problems with mail caused
by Norton AV.

Rainald

.