outlook

I use my outlook account but it does not recieve mail it all goes to windows
live messanger . I can send from outlook but not recieve

  • Re: Windows welcome screen
    ... > messages on my outlook account. ... TweakUI is one of the Power toys for XP. ... TweakUI v2.10 for Windows XP SP1: ... Sharon F ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: e-mail attachments
    ... can not open or save, he uses comp u serve as his ip, i have windows ... do i need to do something to recieve mail from him. ... For information on how to make a good newsgroup posting, ... Ken Blake - Microsoft MVP Windows: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: Outlook Receiving very slow
    ... I also imported the Outlook account to Outlook Express, ... > wife's email account is on my desktop PC (Windows XP), ... I checked both PC's and thay have the same settings except ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • cannot open or reply to a message or new message
    ... Have just upgraded to windows 7 and now when we are in outlook 2007 we ... recieve mail but cannot reply, ... Any help here would be grateful. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)