Having trouble

I am new to this. I can't seem to get it right. What do I put for the server
name? POP3? SMTP? I am trying to add a yahoo account. What do do I put?

  • RE: POP3 to SMTP
    ... the POP3 service performs the tasks of message download and ... request handling on a Windows-based server, where message download consists ... defines how the server responds to requests sent from an e-mail client. ... The SMTP service receives e-mail from the Internet, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Exchange emails not visible at client computer
    ... pop3 is for incoming mail only, you don't use it for outgoing mail. ... So we use their pipex smtp settings to send mail. ... So without exchange in the frame, we have two accounts setup that are used ... see the mails disappearing from the pop3 server as i collect them. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: POP3 Is not working
    ... SMTP services so that when errors occur, they can send emails. ... The only people that will be collecting emails form the POP3 server are ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: POP3 Is not working
    ... > the POP3 service for email. ... > SMTP services so that when errors occur, ... > SMTP virtual server as I made some mistakes in setting it up and there ... > POP3's mailbox directory is 'mailbox' with a single mailbox setup ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: POP3 Is not working
    ... for MS Small Business Server, ... I have installed the SMTP ... > service and the POP3 service for email. ... > The only people that will be collecting emails form the POP3 server ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)