Re: e-mail

"mac" wrote:

"Jade Dee" <JadeDee@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:u9pF8WV2KHA.5212@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
what is server i used pop@microsoft and it doesn't work

Tell us who your mail provider is, the part beyond the @ in your email
address will help.
webmailia I beleive
Also who provides your internet connection (your ISP)?
Net Zero...I have dialup
microsoft.com belongs to microsoft and used by its employees only.

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • Re: Logon to Windows Mail
    ... Hi mac thanks for your prompt response, my mail provider is orange and my ISP ... Basically orange had suspended my account for no apparent reason, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: logon to pop3?
    ... "mac" wrote: ... You did have a password and Username for the POP3 email account, ... Your mail provider will be able to tell you your password if you provide ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: username and passord
    ... You need to contact your mail provider (ISP) for that information. ... MS-MVP. ... [DTS] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Problem receiving mail
    ... When I sign in to my Windows email there may be ... If they are your mail provider, care@xxxxxxxxxxx etc, then yes. ... MS-MVP. ... [DTS] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: some e-mails not received
    ... or some new senders-all are in my contacts. ... Does your mail provider have any filters on its web server? ... [DTS] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)