- From: Grandma B <Grandma B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 11:32:51 -0700
"Jade Dee" <JadeDee@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
what is server i used pop@microsoft and it doesn't work
Tell us who your mail provider is, the part beyond the @ in your email
address will help.
webmailia I beleive
Also who provides your internet connection (your ISP)?
Net Zero...I have dialup
microsoft.com belongs to microsoft and used by its employees only.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.
- Prev by Date: Re: Authentication Mechanism
- Next by Date: Re: Authentication Mechanism
- Previous by thread: Re: Authentication Mechanism
- Next by thread: Having trouble