Re: Send Receive window.

Hey Steve. Thanks for the help... Mate, whats the main WinMail form?? I tried
the little tack thingy, your right that just stuck it to the screen, but gave
me no info maybe this winmail might help if I new what it was... Thanks
again... Mick.

"Steve Cochran" wrote:

There is a little icon sometimes on the bottom of the main WinMail form
and if you double click on it, it will show that window. That window also
has a thumbtack icon on the bottom that will pin it to the screen. So you
can play with that. See if that helps.

steve

"Micko" <Micko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Can someone please help. When you send or receive an email you can click
on
Send/Receive and a little window pops up with a green info bar letting
you
know whats coming in, how many, etc. This doesn't work for me anymore.
It
will do it only when there is nothing coming in or out. It will flash up
connect/authorise/disconnect very quickly. If I have mail coming in, it
will
tell me down the bottom right of my screen. If i click Send/Receive
while
mail is been received, say 15 times nothing will happen. However once
the
mail is received that box will flash up 15 times quickly at the end. Its
starting to get a little annoying... Please help. Thank you fellow
emailers... Mick.

  • Re: Remembering window size of a program launched with "Action Set
    ... Many thanks, Steve. ... Seems to me I remember BAT files from my DOS days, ... >> that this mockup open as a window on that slide, but currently when I do this ... >> IE opens full screen, forcing me to resize it to show the mockup as it is ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: MacUpdatePromo
    ... last window closure... ... The fact is that Apple has established a set of guidelines but they are ... And Cowardly Steve Carroll runs again... ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Repost:IE wont send links/page
    ... That an OE New Message window doesn't ... Is your wife's OE operating within the same Windows Profile as yours or does ... ~Robear Dyer ... Steve T wrote: ...
  • Re: AGA pounded with politics
    ... Mick wrote: ... > Steve L bravely stated: ... > We've been hijacked by just a few very rude people. ... > what my Southern Grandmother ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: Now Im thoroughly confused
    ... you've posted irrelevant replies that make no sense in the threads you ... not from Mick. ... I guess I have Steve B killed. ... Along with the ding dong who posted random ...
    (rec.food.cooking)