Re: My e-mails are "converted" to attachments that i cant read

You found the problem: Norton. It is extremely invasive and I would recommend uninstalling it completely and getting something much less invasive, such as Microsoft security essentials. See point 3 here also: www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#3

steve

"LarsJohan" <LarsJohan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:50395D7B-302B-4DDD-B081-701D2D443A21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It worked yesterday. But when i started today it did not work again.
I did the following to solve it "Check Tools | Options | Read and see if the
setting to read all messages
in plain text is set. If so, try unchecking tha" I first cheched it and
did apply. and after that uncecked it and apply . Now it works again. :-)

Could it be some virus program that is takeing care of me to much , I am
using Norton 360 3.0 ?
I can live with this but it feels strange.

"LarsJohan" wrote:

Thank you , it worked.

"Steve Cochran" wrote:

Check Tools | Options | Read and see if the setting to read all messages
in plain text is set. If so, try unchecking that.

steve

"LarsJohan" <LarsJohan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
Hi !
My old and new mail messages are "converted" into attachments. I can
only
read them when i save them as a file and open the file outside windows
mail.
it worked fine earlier what should i change so that it works again ?

.