RE: Can't delete mail from deleted box

I've done everything in each of the suggestions below and still get the
message 'Unknown Error has occurred'. In fact, now a couple in my Inbox have
the same message.

"Cheryl of Exeter, NH" wrote:

Keep getting 'Unknown error has occurred' when try to delete messages out of
deleted box. I already deleted the mail that I could delete individually. Now
I'm left with a bunch of deleted mail that can't be permanently deleted. HELP!
Thanks,
Cheryl

  • Re: Cant delete mail from deleted box
    ... now a couple in my Inbox have ... "Cheryl of Exeter, NH" wrote: ... I'm left with a bunch of deleted mail that can't be permanently deleted. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: Cant delete mail from deleted box
    ... It seems to me that Microsoft should offer the solutions to problems. ... "Cheryl of Exeter, NH" wrote: ... I'm left with a bunch of deleted mail that can't be permanently deleted. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: Lost messages from inbox