Re: still trying to get this to work

"Barbara Harrison" <barbarakay@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:uvqo5KTHLHA.5684@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I REALLY need to get back to sorting books, but I've not been able to use windows mail in all the time I've had the computer and it is getting old! Glad/sad to see that I'm not the only one!

Use the settings outlined here for setting up Vista Windows Mail:
http://kb.hughesnet.com/al/12/2/1278.htm#Configure_Vista_for_HughesNet_E-mail

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • Re: Gmail
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Not Windows Mail. ... Windows Mail, the box "enable access to this program" comes unchecked, hit ... then click on "Set program ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: message stuck in outbox & Yahoo.com mail site problems
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Do you mean that Yahoo emails ... If so, you can change that default in Windows Mail: ... Accounts, select your Yahoo mail account, Properties, Advanced, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: My problems saving or opening attachments with Windows Mail
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... It is possible that one of the up-dates of AVG, in the past days, had a ... Windows mail is working again. ... Vista will have to replace a good product, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows Security Pop-Up Requires Logon for WinMail Retrieval
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... I suggest getting a free Gmail or Hotmail account and setting that up ... in your Windows Mail. ... Which antivirus are you running? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Connect Windowslive account to Windows Mail
    ... the one the list was in, not the one a Saved document from Symantec was in. ... you can import it into Windows Mail now. ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)