A typical header io a message not getting throug:

From: "Rainald Taesler" <taesler@gmx>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.test.here

That newsgroup "microsoft.public.test.here" no longer exists on the
msnews server.

Thanks for the pointer.
But it does not matter as far as the problem is concerened.
The group still exists with some alternative providers and
there still is some traffic. It would be sufficient just
for testing

The problem is that I can not post to *any* NG at all!

Rest your list of available newsgroups.

Better said than done :-(
As said I can not get the list for "msnews" {siiigh}

Thanks again
Rainald

  • Mah-Jongg FAQs updated
    ... FAQ 7f - Added a site that makes an American mah-jongg table expander. ... Introduction to Mah-Jongg Newsgroup ... FAQ11b Origins: Precursor Games ... NEWSGROUP POSTING ARCHIVES: ...
    (rec.games.mahjong)
  • Re: Mahjong FAQs updated
    ... Introduction to Mah-Jongg Newsgroup ... FAQ11b Origins: Precursor Games ... American Mah-Jongg FAQs ... NEWSGROUP POSTING ARCHIVES: ...
    (rec.games.mahjong)
  • FAQ, Frequently Asked Questions autopost
    ... The FAQ will be posted bi-weekly to rasfc and maintained online at ... in the newsgroup or send them to the FAQ maintainer. ... What posting formats are acceptable? ... Manuscript format ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)