Re: Deleted items will not delete

I have tried CTRL-A and delete. It worked acually too well. I wanted to
delete only one message as a trial. To my surpise it highlithed all my
"Deleted messages",which were over 30 items, and when I clicked the "delete"
key they all disappeared. Wow!
No harm done though. Thank you for your advice.
--
photelsa

"Steve Cochran" wrote:

You can try various ways such as CTRL-A and delete or Shift-Delete or do an
Edit | Find on the folder contents so you get all the results and then try
deleting from the Search window.

If none of that works you can also try my WMUtil program
(www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/) and compact and repair the database and see if that
helps.

Otherwise, just ignore it.

steve

"DKON" <DKON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
It shows 36 items and will not clear with the empty deleted items key.
Also
even though they appear you can not delete it with the delete key with out
message can not find. How do you correct this??????????
--
dk3106202007

.