A typical header io a message not getting throug:

From: "Rainald Taesler" <taesler@gmx>

That newsgroup "" no longer exists on the msnews

Thanks for the pointer.
But it does not matter as far as the problem is concerened.
The group still exists with some alternative providers and there still is
some traffic. It would be sufficient just for testing

The problem is that I can not post to *any* NG at all!

Rest your list of available newsgroups.

Better said than done :-(
As said I can not get the list for "msnews" {siiigh}

Thanks again