Re: This could indicate a lack of memory on your system - any answ

thanks for the help.i'm trying to send resume to craigslist , but i get a
message that says network not available. i'll follow the instruction as you
discriped and see what happens. jorge

"robertmiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" wrote:

Click on Tools, then Accounts. then your email account, then Properties,
then Servers. Click on the box you want to change, at the end of what's
there already, backspace to remove it, then type in what you want to
replace it with. After the changes, click on Apply, then OK, then Close.

What servers you want to use depends on what email provider you use -
that's why you need to ask them for instructions.

"Tanya" <Tanya @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
How do I type in my severinfo?

"robertmiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" wrote:

"aj" <aj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
no it was not helpful it did not give me a solution how do i fix it

"dk" wrote:

"Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server due to non-network
errors."

dk

You might get an answer faster is you tell us who your email provider is.
They are probably also your internet provider.

  • Re: OT: Proposed additions to the PDP11 instruction set
    ... I thought that the HCF instruction was inspired on some old IBM ... During normal CPU ... Anyone familiar with the other hardware and system of that period ... LA brought down the corporate network while trying to torture test ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Please help networking printer
    ... used every instruction I could find to get this to work with no ... The laptop is running wireless through a Netgear ... Connection and then browsed the network for the printer. ... showed up was microsoft window network and could go no further. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Cant read memory!!!!!
    ... Run your resident AV and then a few on line ones. ... explorer.exe -Application error The instruction at ... my setup is 1 server running SBS2k3 all patches and updates as of Tuesday ... located on another machine in the network. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Help setting up email account
    ... The names of the email servers you should use depend on which email provider ... Ask your email provider where to find their instructions ... Windows Mail yet, their instructions for Outlook Express should also work ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Help setting up email account
    ... The mail servers are machines provided by whatever company you connect ... The names of the email servers you should use depend on which email provider ... Ask your email provider where to find their instructions ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)