cannot send or receive email

Hi

I cannot send or receive email.

Here is the error message

The rejected e-mail address was 'ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'. Subject 'wefww',
Account: 'mail.c21maximum.ca', Server: 'mail.c21maximum.ca', Protocol: SMTP,
Server Response: '452 <ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Mailbox size limit exceeded',
Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 452, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

Please help I need this email to run my business.

Thanks

  • Re: Cant send email.
    ... Vista Home Premium 32 SP2 beta ... I received this new error message. ... The authentication setting might not be correct for your ... If you need help determining the proper server ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Sending e-mails
    ... Here is the error message that I receive. ... The authentication setting might not be ... "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant send email.
    ... Thanks for reporting back. ... The error message indicates you are trying to send to ... The authentication setting might not be correct for your ... If you need help determining the proper server ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: Can received emails, unable to send/forward.
    ... This is the error message i am getting. ... The authentication setting might not be ... "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ...