A typical header io a message not getting throug:

From: "Rainald Taesler" <taesler@gmx>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.test.here

That newsgroup "microsoft.public.test.here" no longer exists on the msnews
server.

Thanks for the pointer.
But it does not matter as far as the problem is concerened.
The group still exists with some alternative providers and there still is
some traffic. It would be sufficient just for testing

The problem is that I can not post to *any* NG at all!

Rest your list of available newsgroups.

Better said than done :-(
As said I can not get the list for "msnews" {siiigh}

Thanks again
Rainald

  • Re: Why are a number of the newsgroups disappearing?
    ... It doesn't matter what you use. ... and read the instructions about getting the newsgroups on ES web. ... :I signed up for eternal-september, and when I got a list of their available ... Which NNTP server are most of the MVP's migrating to? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Problems sending to multiple newgroups..
    ... > It is possible that a news server denies x-posting. ... >> newsgroups and the other under this newsgroup account. ... >>> It should be msnews.microsoft.com but you are already using msnews. ...
  • Re: Verizon rules the World? Or just the U.S.?
  • Re: Problems sending to multiple newgroups..
    ... It should be msnews.microsoft.com but you are already using msnews. ... Are you asking about other newsgroups besides Microsoft? ... MS MVP - (IE/OE) ... If you want to X-Post in msnews, you select New Post, ...
  • Re: Avoiding bad headers
    ... What I have posted is for msnews. ... If you have a problem with other newsgroups, then I'm not sure of the problem. ... MS-MVP Outlook Express ... Have you considered using OE as a newsreader? ...