sending mail

I need help I cant seem to send any mail it tells me to select pop3 for my
incoming and stmp for outgoing. help please

  • Re: Cannot get into OE
    ... use with MSOE. ... If you use POP3 for incoming, you most certainly must use SMTP for outgoing. ...
  • Setting Up!
    ... I have a HOTMAIL account during the wizard I am asked in ... a box under POP3 for my servers for incoming & outgoing ... what is POP3 for HOTMAIL accounts. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Sent emails disappear
    ... Incoming is POP3 ... Outgoing is SMTP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Anybody can help with Spanish telephone problem?
    ... I have an incoming Telefonica landline .... ... Outgoing calls still working. ... Its a good idea to keep the polarity the same as you find it, but you should be able to connect / reconnect wires without causing too many problems. ... This can trip the incoming ringing whilst still allowing noisy outgoing calls and some internet service at reduced speed. ...
    (uk.telecom)
  • Re: Anybody can help with Spanish telephone problem?
    ... I have an incoming Telefonica landline .... ... noticed phone was only ringing once - able to ... Outgoing calls still working. ... Telefonica technician arrived - checked incoming line - all OK. ...
    (uk.telecom)