Re: setting up mail

Your email account provider has that information.
They should have a help page on their website.
If you tell us who provides your email account, perhaps someone can assist
you.

Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64
http://download.live.com/wlmail
"CBalkcom" wrote in message news:eUfGqaBHLHA.552@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am trying to set up my mail but having difficulty doing so. I have received one email but am unable to send

Thank You .

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Outlook Express default
    ... "d-driver" wrote in message ... contact website, I can send and receive from my email account on my computer ... reinstall the Outlook Express or do I need to change to Outlook, ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • Re: Where is Fred Seaman?
    ... be contacted over the internet? ... Does he have an email account or ... website that this groups knows about? ... Does he visit any Beatle forums? ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Please help
    ... Your email account provider has that information. ... They should have a help page on their website. ... I believe I typed in IMAP as the server type name ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Pop 3 server
    ... Who provides your email account? ... They all have support pages on their website with the necessary instructions. ... "Tyler Britton Zinn" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cannot send email