Re: Microsoft Mail

Did you back up your VM client before the crash? if so then use the saved back up . If not then you are up the proverbial creek

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"wlh601" <wlh601@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:F7600884-03E7-4025-A129-ED9D02CA9F6A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i had a computer crash and got email back up but have not been able to figure
out how to get the personal folders i created back?

  • Re: why is rfactor
    ... > 1) If the client predicts somebody to move up into them, ... > a crash, that client will have a 'predict' crash, but when the server ... > actually a crash, you just thought there was, and that client will warp ... > up and put somebody in the wall, ...
    (rec.autos.simulators)
  • -pureg doesnt stick
    ... I have a recent build and running it as a wireless AP (with hostapd WPA-PSK TKIP) using an atheros card. ... I've been trying to get an 802.11b client on and I noticed the -pureg option doesn't seem to stick at bootup. ... the backtrace indicated that the crash occurred in the atheros driver itself ... ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: -pureg doesnt stick
    ... hostapd WPA-PSK TKIP) using an atheros card. ... to login and manually set ath0 to -pureg in order for the 802.11b client ... Thinkpad T41 with an Intel Pro Wireless 2100 card will crash both ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Multiple vulnerabilities in Sauerbraten engine 2006_02_28
    ... C] clients crash through invalid map ... versus both server and clients ... In short is possible to force the server or the client to read over the ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • [Full-disclosure] Multiple vulnerabilities in Sauerbraten engine 2006_02_28
    ... C] clients crash through invalid map ... versus both server and clients ... In short is possible to force the server or the client to read over the ...
    (Full-Disclosure)