Re: Microsoft Mail

Loonies are out in force today

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Raj@4" <Raj4.4dmsxa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Raj4.4dmsxa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Company Name: SVR Software Private Ltd.
Candidates Min Experience: 4 Month &#8211; 2 Year
Max Experience: 10
Education: BCA/B.E/B.Tech/Computer Diploma
No. of vacancies: 15

Company Profile: We are Indian International IT Solution Company our
clients are from UK, US and Europe. We have opening for experience
Junior and Senior Website Promotion (SEO) for Web marketing who have
sound technical knowledge of SEO as well as excellent verbal and written
communications skills; you can find the company profile and job details
listed as below.

Job Title: Senior SEO, and Junior Search Engine Optimization, Internet
Marketing, Web Promotion.

Work experience: Minimum 4 Month - 4 YEARS

SALARY: NO BAR FOR RIGHT CANDIDATE (increment within 5 month once gets
confirmation)

Job Description: A Duty involves Search Engine Optimization, Search
Engine Marketing,
Email Marketing, Internet Marketing, Web Promotion etc.

Desired Profile: Set the overall direction, strategy, standards and
guidelines for SEO including developing and managing SEO projects,
continually educating department managers about SEO, communicating
specific SEO requirements and initiatives to those managers, and
following through to assure successful execution

Apply top-to-bottom management of SEO campaigns including developing
meta tags, improving site URL structure, supervising SEO friendly page
construction, creating SEO friendly content, creating target keyword
lists, building internal and external links.

&#8226; Perform technical site analysis, competitive/keyword research,
and link analysis

Collaborate with department managers to optimize various site elements,
including site structure, link popularity, copywriting, page
construction, site architecture, content and keyword research.

&#8226; Analyze Website traffic and provide well-defined technical,
design, content, optimization strategies for search engine improvement.

&#8226; Develop SEO Website assessments and recommendations and
translate them into technical and product requirements.

&#8226; Provide SEO guidance in technical areas such as server
infrastructure, Website structure and page construction, internal
linking, CSS, JavaScript referencing and programming standards.

&#8226; Review and manage all page tagging (page titles, Meta tags, alt
tags, copy, etc.).
&#8226; Use third party and internal tracking to identify high value
search phrases.

&#8226; Train our staff on best practices in SEO, creating education
programs for staff on how their decisions affect SEO, and how to take
SEO into account when developing content, products and functionality.

&#8226; Consistently analyze changing opportunities and monitor trends
in search engine algorithms and important keywords.

&#8226; Audit the website\&#8217;s technical infrastructure and identify
obstacles that may cause spider accessibility issues

Contact Person
Raj: +919833775003
E-mail: raj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Company Address:

SVR Software Pvt. Ltd
804, 8th Floor, Mayuresh Chamber
Plot No. - 60,
Sector-11, CBD Belapur,
Navi Mumbai &#8211; 400614,
Ph.: 22- 275643778 / 275643779
Website: www.svrsoftware.com

--
Raj@4
Raj@4's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/240951.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Microsoft Mail
    ... Company Profile: We are Indian International IT Solution Company our ... Junior and Senior Website Promotion (SEO) for Web marketing who have ... A Duty involves Search Engine Optimization, ... Email Marketing, Internet Marketing, Web Promotion etc. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Can some one give me a tip.... (re Google rank)
    ... three Internet fronts simultaneously including here. ... the damage that it is doing to my neighbours and their web sites. ... maybe it is time for a little grey to come out in this aging SEO fart. ... Our business web sites need SEO in order to compete in the ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: Can some one give me a tip.... (re Google rank)
    ... three Internet fronts simultaneously including here. ... the damage that it is doing to my neighbours and their web sites. ... maybe it is time for a little grey to come out in this aging SEO fart. ... Our business web sites need SEO in order to compete in the ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • search engine optimization (SEO)
    ... SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a process of arranging a web ... McDaav Systems is a fast growing SEO ... Determination of specific goal of the website and to identify who ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)