Re: sending email

I see you are connecting to the Internet via Telus.net. Is that the mail account
you wish to set up in Windows Mail? If so, follow your provider's instructions:

http://www.telus.com/portalWeb/inlineLink/CP_SCS/Help/Internet_Help/Email_and_Spam/FAQ_Main/Email_Client/All_Platforms/#0_4

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"chels" wrote in message news:C7562EE0-6CF9-45B8-B8C3-B0E06C0B2E30@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I keep getting the following when i try to spend an email:
The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'oops i did it again!?',
Account: 'Windows Mail', Server: '587', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
what do i do?
please help me
thanks

  • Re: Outgoing sticks in Outbox - and links do not work...
    ... What happens if you set your mail account to send immediately when ... To get rid of number 2 complaint, browse to your default browser and click ... | as connecting and then complete. ... | "Locate Link Browser" and shows that it is searching for an exe ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Outgoing sticks in Outbox - and links do not work...
    ... I must still be on vacation! ... > What happens if you set your mail account to send immediately when ... > the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal ... > | as connecting and then complete. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: How do I fix these errors
    ... Secure: No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D ... pop3 is not a valid server name, although it is valid protocol name. ... and the POP method of connecting. ... Also note that many internet providers do not allow connections using ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cannot receive or send Windows Mail
    ... Microsoft hasn't told other antivirus companies about. ... Did you ever have am antivirus program from Norton or McAfee on ... try to look up instructions for connecting Windows Mail to it. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows mail asks for certificate confirmation
    ... Windows mail on Vista box, connecting to remote SBS 2008 server with Exchange 2007. ... Is this using the self signed cert, if so install a godaddy cert and publish it on 995 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)