Re: windows mail
- From: sandi <sandi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 09:52:59 -0700
"Steve Cochran" wrote:
You can try searching for *.eml and then look for a directory in the.
message store under Local Folders and see if you can find one by the name
you gave the folder and then see if the eml files are under that
directory. See www.oehelp.com/backup.aspx for background info.
"sandi" <sandi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
have somehow lost local folder which i created in my name to keepimportant
emails. I have checked
other folders in case i dragged it into other folders by mistake but no.
anyone know how i can get this back. Lots of important info is lost.
- Prev by Date: mail
- Next by Date: Re: windows mail
- Previous by thread: Re: windows mail
- Next by thread: Re: windows mail