Re: Cannot Send Email

You're welcome. Glad to hear the good news.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Stacey" <Stacey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:678CF716-52F6-493F-A400-50940C296B83@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks so much, Bruce! I followed the instructions below and it now works!

Have a great holiday weekend,
Stacey

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

The SMTP port should be 465, not 25. Check that all your settings agree
with these.

To set up Yahoo in Windows Mail, you need a Yahoo Plus account.
http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/enhancements/mailplus

Configure Windows Mail to connect to Yahoo Mail Plus
http://www.vista4beginners.com/Windows-Mail-Yahoo-Mail-Plus