Re: Cannot Send Email

Une erreur inconnue s'est produite. Objet 'Fw: RE:', Compte :
'pop.cgocable.ca', Serveur : 'SMTP.cgocable.ca', Protocole : SMTP, Réponse du
serveur : '554 Postmaster Code 1 - Your IP 174.58.192.51 is not authorized to
send mail through our server. To contact Cogeco Cable, please visit
http://postmaster.cogeco.net Votre adresse IP 174.58.192.51 n'est pas
autorisée à envoyer des courriels par notre serveur. Pour contacter Cogeco
Cable, veuillez visiter le site suivant : http://postmaster.cogeco.net', Port
: 25, Sécurisé (SSL) : Non, Erreur de serveur : 554, Numéro d'erreur :
0x800CCC6F

this is my error message

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

You're welcome. Glad to hear the good news.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Stacey" <Stacey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Thanks so much, Bruce! I followed the instructions below and it now
works!

Have a great holiday weekend,
Stacey

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

The SMTP port should be 465, not 25. Check that all your settings agree
with these.

To set up Yahoo in Windows Mail, you need a Yahoo Plus account.
http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/enhancements/mailplus

Configure Windows Mail to connect to Yahoo Mail Plus
http://www.vista4beginners.com/Windows-Mail-Yahoo-Mail-Plus
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]
Imperial Beach, CA

"Stacey" <Stacey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi,

Getting the following error when trying to use Winmail with my yahoo
acct
info. I've tried checking/unchecking SSL and nothing seems to be
working.

Thanks,
Stacey

The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account:
'plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com', Server: 'plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com',
Protocol:
SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number:
0x800CCC0E

  • Re: Cant send email from Windows Mail Live
    ... Gary is helping you set up your account in Windows Mail or Windows Live Mail. ... The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's ... Temporarily clean out the Inbox folder in your WM and/or WLM. ... you convinced me that I need to give Yahoo the boot. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: moving my in-box
    ... when i first signed into windows mail, it imported all of my inbox from my ... back into yahoo, to integrate with other mail and info in yahoo. ... By default, the mail client talks to the mail server, asks for any mail it doesn't have, and at the end of the transfer tells the mail server to delete the messages. ... Downloading all that mail can break mail clients, if the mailbox on the server is larger than the client supports, and corrupts the inbox. ...
  • Re: message stuck in outbox & Yahoo.com mail site problems
    ... You were right - I did mean that Yahoo emails were no longer showing up ... change the Properties to leaving a copy on the server so now I can get those. ... Subject 'yoohoo', Account: ... downloaded in Windows Mail are removed from the Yahoo server? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant send/receive!!
    ... The connection to the server has failed. ... Account: 'pop.gmail.com', Server: ... Please let me know if the Yahoo pay plan is easier to install and I'll just ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: Blocking Yahoo causing issues with DHCP?
    ... To make sure your SBS 2003 server have right network configuration. ... I'd like to confirm the deny rule about Yahoo ... What's edition of your ISA? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)