Re: How to add a custom header into a post

Wow! Thank you very much for the lecture.

Best regards.

"Steve Cochran" <scochran@xxxxxxxxxx> escreveu na mensagem news:7944AB25-9189-4519-BEFC-0E119AE052B3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Compose the message and then go to File | Save As and then save it as an eml file on the Desktop. Then open the eml file with Notepad and add the header. Then save the message and click on it and then send it. The header will be removed.

You can take a sent message and do the same and then add:

and then save it and it will become an unsent message that you can then send again, but otherwise any additional headers get stripped.

steve
(...)

  • Re: How to add a custom header into a post
    ... Compose the message and then go to File | Save As and then save it as an eml file on the Desktop. ... Then open the eml file with Notepad and add the header. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Run-time error 4608
    ... >>> with a header, then I delete the header and close. ... >>> Sub UdskrivAlt() ... >>> Regards ... >>> Bodiller ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)
  • Re: creating a fake From: email address
    ... Primoz ... > Press forward and remove the header which is now in the message. ... > Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News ... >> Best regards, ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Easier way to insert columns
    ... Dim i As Long, j As Long ... Regards, ... > Thanks Norman, ... >> with your intended header values. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Top 10 Text Values
    ... >>header, which in all likelihood would be the case, and wouldn't affect ... While I usually try to eliminate any risk, the risk here is so remote ... With regards to the two solutions, I was surprised to see that there ...