Re: How to add a custom header into a post
- From: "In-Betweener" <In-Betweener@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 16:36:58 -0300
Wow! Thank you very much for the lecture.
"Steve Cochran" <scochran@xxxxxxxxxx> escreveu na mensagem news:7944AB25-9189-4519-BEFC-0E119AE052B3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Compose the message and then go to File | Save As and then save it as an eml file on the Desktop. Then open the eml file with Notepad and add the header. Then save the message and click on it and then send it. The header will be removed.
You can take a sent message and do the same and then add:
and then save it and it will become an unsent message that you can then send again, but otherwise any additional headers get stripped.
- Prev by Date: Re: Unable to send/receive mail
- Next by Date: Re: Unsent messages in outbox
- Previous by thread: Re: How to add a custom header into a post
- Next by thread: Can't open email windows mail