Re: import contacts and emails

The feature you asked about is known as auto-completion.
Windows Mail's implementation of it is very poor. I suggest you try
Windows Live Mail which uses the entire contacts list for auto-completion.

http://download.live.com/wlmail

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"wayne" wrote in message news:1AEFE403-35DE-4057-BD00-FFBE822950B2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

how do i import all my emails and contacts from incredimail to windows mail
to make this my default client also incredimail has this feature that when
you create new mail and put in a leter in the to bar it automaticly put up
surgestions of who to send this email too, dose windows mail have this
feature. thanks in advance.

  • Re: How to remove the parasite, popupsearches.com?
    ... See Tip to clean up your PC. ... What to Know Before You Download and Install Windows XP Service Pack 2 ... Why you should use a computer firewall.. ... The system restore feature is a new one - first appearing in Windows ...
  • Re: Important Files Security, etc.
    ... "HiLite" feature exposes differences between the two files. ... or changed files in your hard disk drive. ... Comes with a simple procedure to backup and restore your Windows system ... "PKZIP/UNZIP" for Dos will restore the Windows system to exactly the way ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: The Case is Altered
    ... daisy chaining a monitor's power supply. ... by Symantec Ghost cloning the original disc to a new disc. ... a swivel feature. ... Windows Explorer won't let you do. ...
    (uk.local.surrey)
  • The Case is Altered
    ... daisy chaining a monitor’s power supply. ... by Symantec Ghost cloning the original disc to a new disc. ... a swivel feature. ... Windows NT, see if you can cadge copies of files WINFILE.EXE, ...
    (uk.local.surrey)
  • Re: Windows is moving my files, tell him to stop. ;)
    ... Norton and my sound card driver fighting. ... I do like to play with all of the settings in Windows. ... folder do you want.) ... was talking about an advanced feature of Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)