import contacts and emails

how do i import all my emails and contacts from incredimail to windows mail
to make this my default client also incredimail has this feature that when
you create new mail and put in a leter in the to bar it automaticly put up
surgestions of who to send this email too, dose windows mail have this
feature. thanks in advance.

  • Re: import contacts and emails
    ... Windows Mail has limited auto-complete for contacts, it only works for the last 29 email addresses you type in.. ... Dave N. ... how do i import all my emails and contacts from incredimail to windows mail ... to make this my default client also incredimail has this feature that when ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Newsgroup not starting at top, and how to import old emails from OE
    ... Import messages into Windows Mail from Outlook Express ... DBX files have names corresponding to their email mailbox; for example, common names are Inbox.dbx, Sent Items.dbx, Drafts.dbx, and Deleted Items.dbx; Folders.dbx stores the master index for all the mailboxes; if it is missing, Outlook Express will re-index the mailboxes and recreate it ... But I see that it says OE will recreate the index, and not Windows Mail. ... But I have a huge number of emails going back to about 2003, and even though they are organized in folders such as Inbox2006Q2, some of the DBX files are as large as 250 MB. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: message stuck in outbox & Yahoo.com mail site problems
    ... Do you mean that Yahoo emails ... If so, you can change that default in Windows Mail: ... Accounts, select your Yahoo mail account, Properties, Advanced, ... Stuck in Outbox, said one or more messages in your otbox do not have a valid ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: message stuck in outbox & Yahoo.com mail site problems
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Do you mean that Yahoo emails ... If so, you can change that default in Windows Mail: ... Accounts, select your Yahoo mail account, Properties, Advanced, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Incoming mails lost in Windows Mail
    ... I know it doesn't seem logical, but if you recreate the accounts as Steve mentioned, that sometimes "resets" something that is just a little "off" and makes a difference in the messages showing up or not - despite the count. ... Please also confirm that the rules and junkmail settings (aswell as all other Windows Mail settings) are also saved before I go ahead. ... imports all your WM accounts, settings, folders and emails. ... I received on another account at work and transfered it to my Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)