Re: Cannot Send Email

Are you paying Yahoo separately for that account or is it sponsored through
Verizon? It makes a difference as far as which mail servers you should be using.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Stacey" wrote in message news:A53A1A6A-0578-4BFB-A1C5-141611624C90@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Add'l infor- Verizon Fios is my ISP

"Stacey" wrote:

Hi,

Getting the following error when trying to use Winmail with my yahoo acct
info. I've tried checking/unchecking SSL and nothing seems to be working.

Thanks,
Stacey

The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account:
'plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com', Server: 'plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol:
SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

  • Re: Error 5421-"This service is no longer available to you"
    ... > I have been using it on my eMac, connected through Verizon DSL, for the last ... > wifešs) user account. ... That error message is not one generated by entourage, ... Are you trying to send mail through their mail servers, ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: Any options to high monthly cell/pda bills?
    ... Mo doesn't act as a provider- you need to bring your own dialup ISP to the ... specific to your broadband account... ... Switch Data" is- no CSD feature provisioned on the account means no dialup, ... Page Plus Cellular that resells Verizon service ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: Windows Security Pop-Up Requires Logon for WinMail Retrieval
    ... inclined to blame Verizon, I am more certain that the problem lies with MS. ... If three different computers came up with the same issue simultaneously, ... I suggest getting a free Gmail or Hotmail account and setting that up ... in your Windows Mail. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Verizon/Yahoo ISP Service from Hell
    ... The Verizon Online Support Center received your trouble ticket. ... Did you want to remove the yahoo portal with Verizon? ... but I want to make sure nothing on your server will change my ... Has the account that I set up combining verizon and yahoo been ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)
  • RE: Outlook 2003 update KB924085 blocks popmail and smtp connectio
    ... when a changed program wants to access the internet. ... When I try to play with the email account configuration from inside Outlook, ... I granted the permission and all is now well. ... would not register any response from the mail servers. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)