Re: Cannot Send Email

Are you paying Yahoo separately for that account or is it sponsored through
Verizon? It makes a difference as far as which mail servers you should be using.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Stacey" wrote in message news:A53A1A6A-0578-4BFB-A1C5-141611624C90@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Add'l infor- Verizon Fios is my ISP

"Stacey" wrote:

Hi,

Getting the following error when trying to use Winmail with my yahoo acct
info. I've tried checking/unchecking SSL and nothing seems to be working.

Thanks,
Stacey

The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account:
'plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com', Server: 'plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol:
SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

.